Advocacy Working Group
Advocacy WG members:
- Patrick Crombez, EONS Board Member (co-Chair), Belgium
- Helena Ullgren (co-Chair), Sweden
- Graça Braz, Portugal
- Fernanda Conceição (Portugal)
- Sidsel Dragsbæk Holm, Denmark
- Matthew Fowler (United Kingdom)
- Halldóra Hálfdánardóttir, Iceland
- Terry Hanan (Ireland)
- Merel van Klinken, the Netherlands
- Theologia Tsitsi, Cyprus
- Emma Woodford, EONS COO (Observer)
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
Objectives of the working group
The objectives of the working group are to:
- develop an EONS regulatory/policy strategy; prioritising activities that support the EONS strategy.
- represent the views of cancer nurses in the European policy/regulatory arena.
- engage with other NGOs, governments etc. in a prioritised manner (stakeholder relationship management plan).
- work together with stakeholders on relevant policy/regulatory issues that link to the EONS strategy.
- develop EONS position statements and opinions in areas that support the EONS strategy.
- work in close partnership with the Communication Working Group, looking at how the cancer nurse voice is communicated at a strategic and policy level and how EONS represents itself, its work, and its members visually. Particular attention will be paid to how the membership voice is listened to and heard.
EONS Working and Task Groups
The EONS working and tasks groups are currently under review. Details of the groups will be posted here when available.
EONS Advocacy Working Group
+ View terms of reference (updated December 2016)
+ Minutes 15 December 2017
+ Minutes 24 March 2017
+ Minutes 25 November 2016
+ Minutes 9 June 2016
+ Minutes 4 June 2015
+ Minutes 17 March 2015
+ Minutes 8 July 2014
+ Minutes 11 April 2014
+ Minutes 19 December 2013
+ Minutes 17 July 2012
Members who have an interest in joining the Advocacy Working Group or learning more about the work of the Working Group are invited to contact the EONS Working Groups Manager, Mariska Mooijekind, via Contact EONS page.
+ Contact Mariska