Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant
2018 Change Champions grant – call for applications now open!
EONS wants to support individuals who can bring about positive change. That might mean:
- a change that improves your clinical practice
- a change that helps to educate other nurses
- a change that makes for better management
In partnership with the Royal Marsden Hospital, we have created the Change Champions Grant to fund individuals who have an exciting idea and want to see it become a reality.
Winners of the Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant will get the chance to visit any cancer hospital and develop ways to make their proposed change happen. The grant will cover travel and accommodation costs, plus a small amount of help with translation if required.
There are two grants of up to £2,500 each.
The deadline for applications has been extended to 15 February 2018.
Please complete your application using the online application form.
+ Complete the online application form
2017 Change Champions Grant winners
- Johan de Munter, University Hospital Ghent, Hematology -Paediatric and Adult Stem Cell Transplantation unit, Ghent, Belgium.
- Greta Ghizzardi, IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, Health Professions Research and Development Unit , San Donato, Italy.
Apply online for the Royal Marsden – EONS Change Champions Grant
+ Apply online now