Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant
EONS wants to support individuals who can bring about positive change. That might mean:
- a change that improves your clinical practice
- a change that helps to educate other nurses
- a change that makes for better management
In partnership with the Royal Marsden Hospital, we have created the Change Champions Grant to fund individuals who have an exciting idea and want to see it become a reality.
Winners of the Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant will get the chance to visit the Royal Marsden Hospital in London and develop ways to make their proposed change happen. The grant will cover travel and accommodation costs, plus a small amount of help with translation if required.
There are two grants of up to £5,000 each.
The summer 2016 round of applications is now closed and the EONS Change Champions Grant Reviewing Committee has agreed on the following recipients for this grant:
- Johan de Munter, University Hospital Ghent, Hematology -Paediatric and Adult Stem Cell Transplantation unit, Ghent, Belgium.
- Greta Ghizzardi, IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, Health Professions Research and Development Unit , San Donato, Italy.
How to apply
For this grant, we sought cancer nurses who have ideas for change and the motivation to see their plans through. Applicants needed to:
- tell us about the issue they would like to change or develop
- tell us about their current role
- give us details of how a visit to the Royal Marsden will help them bring about this change in their own place of work
View the flyer for the Change Champions Grant
+ View flyer
The current call for applications is now closed and the winners are announced on this page.