Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant
EONS Change Champions grant
EONS wants to support individuals who can bring about positive change. That might mean:
- a change that improves your clinical practice
- a change that helps to educate other nurses
- a change that makes for better management
In partnership with the The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, we have created the Change Champions Grant to fund individuals who have an exciting idea and want to see it become a reality.
Winners of the Royal Marsden - EONS Change Champions Grant will get the chance to visit any cancer hospital and develop ways to make their proposed change happen. The grant will cover travel and accommodation costs, plus a small amount of help with translation if required.
EONS Change Champions Grant 2018
The EONS Change Champions Grant Reviewing Committee has agreed to award Gulcan Bagcivan of the Gulhane Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey, with the 2018 Change Champions Grant, for a visit to The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, in London, UK, from 4 to 30 June 2018.
2017 Change Champions Grant winners
- Johan de Munter, University Hospital Ghent, Hematology -Paediatric and Adult Stem Cell Transplantation unit, Ghent, Belgium.
- Greta Ghizzardi, IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, Health Professions Research and Development Unit , San Donato, Italy.
The 2018 call for the Change Champions Grant is now closed.