EONS invites national oncology nursing societies/institutions to apply for financial support to translate the updated EONS Cancer Nursing Education Framework or other EONS materials (e.g. TITAN 2018 Update).
Criteria for applications:
- Applicants must be members of EONS and must have paid their membership fee.
- Applicants from countries with similar languages are invited to collaborate in order to avoid duplication of resources.
- Applicants must demonstrate the need for a grant and provide a cost estimation.
- Applicants must agree to fulfil the obligations set out below.
Grant recipients obligations:
- The grant must be used solely for the purpose of translating the curriculum materials or other EONS educational materials.
- Acknowledgement of the grant should be made in the translated materials.
- Applicant must agree to participate in a survey that will monitor the implication, the use and the outcomes of the translated documents.
- Grant recipient should agree to provide evidence of payment for translating (e.g. receipts) and send a copy of the translated material to EONS on CD/DVD or by email attachment.
In order to support as many as possible different National Oncology Nursing Societies a maximum amount will be set. Please allow 4-6 weeks for a decision. If EONS approves the grant a letter of agreement will be issued outlining payment terms, reporting guidelines and acknowledgement standards.
EONS Translation grant guidelines and application form
(Microsoft Word format)