New members wanted for EONS Research Working Group
Added: Thursday 14 June 2018
The EONS Research Working Group is looking for three new members. We are looking for persons who are actively engaged in research related to cancer nursing practice and who have the time, enthusiasm and commitment to help EONS develop research and its impact across Europe!
Research WG members are expected to:
- Actively engage in Task Groups, teleconferences, two face-to-face meetings per year
- Promote EONS and EONS’ work locally, Nationally, and Internationally
- Peer review and provide constructive feedback on (grant) applications
- Contribute to writing position statements, abstracts and scientific papers
- Contribute to workshops and other educational events
- Contribute to update the Working Group webpages
For more information about the Research WG, please visit our Working Group web page: http://www.cancernurse.eu/research/index.html.
Should you be interested to join, please provide a two page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to the group, to email@example.com.
We anticipate that we will undertake Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants.
The deadline for applications is 1 September 2018.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Wendy via firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be able to see the content from the www.medscape.com pages, please create first a free account at following link: