Education working group
The full minutes of the 23 September 2016 meeting in Amsterdam are now available for download.
Education WG Members:
- Erik Van Muilekom, (Chair), the Netherlands
- Rebecca Verity, (Chair), United Kingdom
- Marjana Bernot, Slovenia
- Maria Cable, United Kingdom
- Cristina Correia de Lacerda, Portugal
- Patricia Fox, Ireland
- Patrick Jahn, Germany
- Anita Margulies, Switzerland
- Paula Mitchell, United Kingdom
- Harald Titzer, Austria
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- Provide direction and innovation in cancer nursing practice and education for the EONS board.
- Provide expertise to scope and evaluate areas of cancer nursing practice that require educational development and review current materials.
- Share expertise in relation to education and practice development.
- Support initiatives that promote cancer nursing practice through education.
The group looks forward to working together in developing opportunities for oncology nursing through education.
EONS Working and Task Groups (updated April 2017)
+ View this document
EONS Education Working Group
+ View terms of reference (updated April 2016)
Members who have an interest in joining the Education Working Group or learning more about the work of the Working Group are invited to contact the EEONS Working Groups Manager, Mariska Mooijekind, via Contact EONS page.
+ Contact Mariska