Education working group
The next face-to-face meeting of the Education Working Group will be held on 16-17 November, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Education WG Members:
- Rebecca Verity, (Chair), United Kingdom
- Harald Titzer, (Vice Chair), Austria
- Maria Cable, United Kingdom
- Celia Diez de los Rios, United Kingdom
- Patricia Fox, Ireland
- Patrick Jahn, Germany
- Andrea Necasova, Czech Republic
- Mary Nevin, Ireland
- Memnun Seven, Turkey
- Virpi Sulosaari, Finland
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- Provide direction and innovation in cancer nursing practice and education for the EONS board.
- Provide expertise to scope and evaluate areas of cancer nursing practice that require educational development and review current materials.
- Share expertise in relation to education and practice development.
- Support initiatives that promote cancer nursing practice through education.
The group looks forward to working together in developing opportunities for oncology nursing through education.
EONS Working and Task Groups
The EONS working and tasks groups are currently under review. Details of the groups will be posted here when available.
Members who have an interest in joining the Education Working Group or learning more about the work of the Working Group are invited to contact the EONS Working Groups Manager, Mariska Mooijekind, via Contact EONS page.
+ Contact Mariska