Education working group
Education WG Members:
- Rebecca Verity, (Chair), UK
- Harald Titzer, (Vice Chair), Austria
- Maria Brovall, Sweden
- Maria Cable, United Kingdom
- Celia Diez de los Rios, UK
- Patricia Fox, Ireland
- Patrick Jahn, Germany
- Rubén Martín, Spain
- Wendy Mcinally, UK
- Andrea Necasova, Czech Republic
- Mary Nevin, Ireland
- Memnun Seven, Turkey
- Virpi Sulosaari, Finland
- Debbie Wyatt, UK
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- Provide direction and innovation in cancer nursing practice and education for the EONS board.
- Provide expertise to scope and evaluate areas of cancer nursing practice that require educational development and review current materials.
- Share expertise in relation to education and practice development.
- Support initiatives that promote cancer nursing practice through education.
The group looks forward to working together in developing opportunities for oncology nursing through education.
EONS Working and Task Groups
The EONS working and tasks groups are currently under review. Details of the groups will be posted here when available.
EONS Education Working Group
+ View terms of reference (updated April 2016)
+ Minutes 16-17 November 2018
+ Minutes 6-7 October 2017
+ Minutes 21 April 2017
+ Minutes 23 September 2016
+ Minutes 29 January 2016
Members who have an interest in joining the Education Working Group or learning more about the work of the Working Group are invited to contact the EONS Policy Officer, Eleonora Varntoumian, via the Contact EONS page.
+ Contact Eleonora