EONS13 AT ESMO2020
EONS13 – The Future of Cancer Nursing in the Year of the Nurse and Midwife
Following our excellent partnership with our friends at ESMO last year in Barcelona, we are delighted to be able to announce that we will again be joining with them this year at ESMO2020 (18-22 September) in Madrid, Spain, for our conference – EONS13 (19-21 September).
The theme of the EONS Cancer Nursing Track is: The Future of Cancer Nursing in the Year of the Nurse and Midwife. You can download a PDF draft programme from the Further Information section of this page – this will develop over the coming months as top speakers are engaged.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The registration rate to attend is €459,80 (including VAT) – that gains you entry to all the ESMO sessions as well as the full EONS programme of speakers and events. It’s fantastic value!
This year, for the first time, EONS will be offering a €84,70 registration fee including VAT for students and young cancer nurses (under 35)! There will also be a limited bursary fund available for which EONS members from low and middle income countries will be able to apply. More information about these will be available soon!
When booking your trip you are advised to use the ESMO accommodation provider to avoid fraudulent accommodation companies. (EONS can also provide a service to link up individual nurses who would like to look for shared, cheaper accommodation – contact email@example.com. However, you will remain responsible for making your own bookings.)
Registration is now open! Register here
The call for abstract submissions for the EONS13 conference is open now!
The abstract topics categories are the following:
- Cancer Nursing: Digital innovations in health
- Cancer Nursing: Palliative and end-of-life care
- Cancer Nursing: Patient and occupational safety
- Cancer Nursing: Psychosocial care and survivorship
- Cancer Nursing: Symptom management
- Cancer Nursing: Translating research into practice
- Cancer nursing education: Challenges and opportunities
- Cancer nursing leadership
You can read more and submit your abstract here: https://www.esmo.org/meetings/esmo-congress-2020/abstracts.
Please note that:
- All abstracts for ESMO 2020, including preliminary versions of those intended for late-breaking abstract status, must be submitted by the deadline of 21:00 CEST on Wednesday, 6 May 2020.
- The deadline for the submission of finalised late-breaking abstracts is 21:00h CEST on Monday, 17 August 2020.
Abstract submission is free of charge and must be completed online only via the ESMO website.
Abstracts submitted by e-mail, post or fax will NOT be accepted.
EONS13 Scientific Committee:
Wendy Oldenmenger (Chair)
Andreas Charalambous (Chair)
Johan de Munter
Ruben Martin Payo
Celia Diez Rios