EONS13 – The Future of Cancer Nursing in the Year of the Nurse and Midwife
EONS13 at ESMO 2020 – A groundbreaking online cancer nursing conference
**We are now able to announce that EONS13 and ESMO 2020 will take place as wholly virtual events in light of the Coronavirus pandemic. **
More information will be coming soon.
The registration rate to attend will be adjusted to reflect the new online format and we will continue to make the event as open as possible to everyone who would like to attend. More details will be available on this page and at www.esmo.org/meetings/esmo-congress-2020
The online conference will offer a rich context in which to develop your learning and skills in cancer nursing.
The theme of the EONS Cancer Nursing Track is: The Future of Cancer Nursing in the Year of the Nurse and Midwife. You can download a PDF draft programme from the Further Information section of this page – this will develop over the coming months as top speakers are engaged.
The call for abstract submissions for the EONS13 conference is closed
The abstract topics categories are the following:
- Cancer Nursing: Digital innovations in health
- Cancer Nursing: Palliative and end-of-life care
- Cancer Nursing: Patient and occupational safety
- Cancer Nursing: Psychosocial care and survivorship
- Cancer Nursing: Symptom management
- Cancer Nursing: Translating research into practice
- Cancer nursing education: Challenges and opportunities
- Cancer nursing leadership
- Cancer Nursing: SARS-CoV-2 and cancer
Please note that:
- All abstracts for ESMO 2020, including preliminary versions of those intended for late-breaking abstract status, were to be submitted by 20 May 2020.
- The deadline for the submission of finalised late-breaking abstracts is 21:00h CEST on Monday, 17 August 2020.
(Abstract submission is free of charge and must be completed online only via the ESMO website. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, post or fax will NOT be accepted.)
EONS13 Scientific Committee:
Wendy Oldenmenger (Chair)
Andreas Charalambous (Chair)
Johan de Munter
Ruben Martin Payo
Celia Diez Rios