EONS13 – The Future of Cancer Nursing
in the Year of the Nurse and Midwife
EONS13 at ESMO Virtual Congress 2020 – A groundbreaking virtual cancer nursing conference
**We are now able to announce that EONS13 will take place as a virtual conference
from 12.30 to 17.30 on Saturday 19, Sunday 20 and Monday 21 September**
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- EONS Individual members: Free registration*
- Members of EONS National Societies/Associate members: 53.85 Euros
- Non-EONS Members : 236.94 Euros
*Please note: For this year only, anyone joining EONS as an individual member in order to attend the EONS13 virtual conference will receive membership up to the end of December 2021 for the sum of just 35€, in three easy steps!
- Complete our membership application form at www.cancernurse.eu/membership/individual-membership/
- Pay the membership fee of just 35€
- Once you have your membership number from EONS, you can register for EONS13
Please note: If you have already registered and paid for attendance at EONS13 via ESMO, you will soon be contacted and reimbursed by ESMO.
The virtual EONS13 conference will offer a rich context in which to develop your learning and skills in cancer nursing. A new preliminary programme is available to download in the Further Information section of this page. Get ready to be a part of this exciting event!
Why Join EONS?
In addition to gaining instant free access to EONS13, all EONS members can also:
- Apply to attend the ESO-EONS Masterclasses
- Participate in ESO-EONS e-learning sessions
- Attend the EONS Research and PhD workshops
- Join EONS’ Working Groups as opportunities arise
- Stand for election to the EONS Executive Board and make a difference to the cancer nursing profession across the whole of Europe.
EONS is a Cancer Nursing Society representing and working with cancer nurses in 32 countries across the WHO EURO region. Our members come from Turkey, Norway, the UK, France, the Czech Republic and many other countries! Together we work to ensure greater recognition of your work and promote cancer nursing research, education and specialisation in your country and in national, European and regional policy making. All cancer nurses are welcome to join both our membership and our core work.
The call for abstract submissions for the EONS13 conference is closed
The abstract topics categories are the following:
- Cancer Nursing: Digital innovations in health
- Cancer Nursing: Palliative and end-of-life care
- Cancer Nursing: Patient and occupational safety
- Cancer Nursing: Psychosocial care and survivorship
- Cancer Nursing: Symptom management
- Cancer Nursing: Translating research into practice
- Cancer nursing education: Challenges and opportunities
- Cancer nursing leadership
- Cancer Nursing: SARS-CoV-2 and cancer
Please note that:
- All abstracts for ESMO 2020, including preliminary versions of those intended for late-breaking abstract status, were to be submitted by 20 May 2020.
- The deadline for the submission of finalised late-breaking abstracts is 21:00h CEST on Monday, 17 August 2020.
(Abstract submission is free of charge and must be completed online only via the ESMO website. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, post or fax will NOT be accepted.)
EONS13 Scientific Committee:
Wendy Oldenmenger (Chair)
Andreas Charalambous (Chair)
Johan de Munter
Ruben Martin Payo
Celia Diez Rios