Anyone interested in becoming an EONS individual member can join the Society at any time in the year by completing the online application form. Existing members are invited by email to renew their membership in the same way.
Important change for EONS
At the EONS General Meeting which took place in October 2018 in Munich, the full membership agreed with EONS changing from a UK-based charity to a Belgium-based charity (ASBL).
This change has now been completed and EONS is now officially a Belgian registered not-for-profit society complete with a registration number and statutes. The EONS fiscal year now runs from January to December so consequently the membership period will now run from January to December too instead of April to March.
For 2019, we would like to invite our Individual Members with membership expired in March 2019 to register their membership with EONS from April to December 2019 (9 months). New members can register for the same period. In December 2019, these members will receive an invitation to renew from January to December 2020 or for two years.
If you are a UK resident, please draft the amount in British Pounds currency to the indicated account below. For non-UK residents, please draft the amount in Euros to the same account, indicated below. This in order to avoid currency exchange costs.
We kindly request individual members (IM) to do the bank draft within one week of submitting the completed form. Please mention your name when making the payment – like this: IM Your Name.
We ask that if possible you renew your membership and provide payment before the end of June 2019.
Once the completed application is processed and payment has been received by the Secretariat, members will be notified by email.
The annual fees for individual members for 2019 are:
- €77 (paying in Euros) or £66 (paying in British Pounds) to include subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing hard copy and on-line access (9 months’ subscription).
- €60 (paying in Euros) or £52 (paying in British Pounds) to include only online access to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing (9 months’ subscription).
- €26 (paying in Euros) or £22 (paying in British Pounds) without subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing.
Full membership for students
We also have a special rate for students. Please provide a copy of your student card when sending in your membership application form.
- €63 (paying in Euros) or £54 (paying in British Pounds) to include subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing hard copy and on-line access (9 months’ subscription).
- €19 (paying in Euros) or £16 (paying in British Pounds) without subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing.
Making your payment
After completing the online application form, we ask you to make your payment by bank transfer.
For payments in Euro and British Pounds, please pay to the following account (please note the account details changed in March 2018, so please check that you are using the latest details given below):
Account name: E.O.N.S.
BLSI- bte 1.30.30Clos Chapelle au Champs 30
1200 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: 0032 2 880 62 96
Please complete the online application form using the link below:
+ Complete the application form